Header Random

Monday 30 March 2009

Are You An E-Reporter?

Hey guys. The eagle-eyed amongst you will notice from the spiel at the top of this page that I was lucky enough to be a finalist in an amazing competition last year. I was one of nine people chosen to take part in the Bridgestone E-Reporter competition, which saw me jet off to the Spanish Grand Prix in Barcelona and report on GP2. Fun doesn't cover the time I had - it was perhaps the best thing I ever did. I met so many people, made friends and above all else got to experience life at a Formula 1 Grand Prix from inside the paddock, in a way that money literally cannot buy. The competition is back this year, bigger and better than ever. So enter, do. If you meet the criteria then i couldn't recommend it highly enough. Even if you're not interested in motorsport to the same extent that I am, this competition gives you great experience. It's a notch on your CV that is recognised and rewarded and many of the finalists have gone on to work as full-time journalists in the motoring industry.

I've left this late - the closing date is tomorrow. But check it out, and enter. You won't regret it.

http://www.bridgestone-ereporter.eu/ereporter/

0 comments:

Post a Comment