Header Random

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Keith Woods Talks Back

It's a very lazy blog post today I'm afraid. I really just wanna direct you to a Keith Woods opinion I found on BCC today. Clink on his name above for an insight into Irelands chances in the 6 Nations this year from the viewpoint of former captain Keith Wood and how he sees this years 6 Nations going for us. Lets face it he was captain for a long time and he knows his stuff. I for one value his opinion so read it and see what you think.

Just a gentle reminder while I'm here. The 6 Nations starts this Saturday and we've set up a Fantasy Rugby League here at the Almost Daily Sports Blog. Like any good league we need teams to join in with us. You'll need the PIN number to join which is 6320. All you need to do is choose your players for your team and join the league using the above pin. There's an option there to introduce yourself to us so feel free to use it, we'd love to see who we're up against! I like knowing who's ass I've gotta kick other than Gavin's of course! There is a prize as I mentioned yesterday so come and show off your rugby knowledge and beat us all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment