Header Random

Friday 10 July 2009

The Tour Hits B-Arse-elona

I’ve spent the last few hours online searching for today’s Tour De France action, Stage 6, in full.

The video of it I mean. I saw a lot of it live and I’m convinced there was an anal sex joke in the coverage. Allow me to explain.

With 36.4km remaining in the stage, shots of one of Barcelona’s most famous buildings appeared, the Agbar Tower. After showing this, there was a dissolve into a close-up of the bum of a cyclist.
Subtle, it was not. Funny, it was.

I’ve drawn an artist’s impression below. Well I say an artist...it’s not very good. You’ll have to use your imagination.

TdF Bum

Now all I have to do is find a video. I’ve checked and checked but so far, no luck. It wasn’t in Eurosport’s highlights package. TG4 don’t have the full stage archived on their site. I’m at a loss.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment