Header Random

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Fantasy Football

A quiet week here on the blog as I’m on a short break with she who must be obeyed down in Kerry. Enjoying it I must say, even if I am still gutted by Michael Schumacher’s decision not to return to Formula 1. Badoer is no seven-time world champion, that’s for sure.

Break or no break, I’m aware that there are sporting events just around the corner, not least the long-awaited return of the Premier League.

If you play fantasy football ,it’s likely that you play it on http://fantasy.premierleague.com as it’s the official one...and free. If you do sign up for it, then be sure to join the league set up by us here at The Almost Daily Sports Blog. There will be a prize for the highest scorer at the end of the season. The code to join is 1007205-238235. I look forward to seeing you all there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment